How to Play 4k videos on iPad and iPhone ?
HD Player is a desktop class video player Designed to play next generation 4K videos on certain iPhone and iPad, be sure to check compatability before trying to play 4k videos.Quad HD and Ultra HD compatible devices:- iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini retina.
Features other than usual video players:
- Ready for HD (1280x720), Full HD (1920x1080), Quad HD (2560x1440p, 2K) and Ultra HD (3840x2160, 4K) videos.
- 3D videos playback on iPad.
How to copy your videos to HD Player?
- Connect your device to the computer and open iTunes.
- On iTunes, select your device and open App tab.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing view.
- Select HD Player in the app list and click 'Add' button.
- Select the videos that you want and start the file transfer.