Free for limited time- Splashtop Wired XDisplay: Extend your computer screen onto your iDevice!
Today we are gonna tell you about such an app. This one's special!Especially because of the purpose it serves and also because of the name of the Developer of this one!
The app we're gonna tell you about is Splashtop Wired XDisplay.
It basically Turns your iDevice into a secondary monitor. It’s ideal for those who need more screen real estate in a pinch.
Using the iPad as a screen extender can serve several purposes. For instance:
- Fill your iPad screen with widgets, folder shortcuts, an IM buddy list, Skype, Twitter, Photoshop palettes, and other utility apps.
- Display one screen to the audience while reading notes from the hidden iPad screen.
- View spreadsheets across monitors so that all columns can be seen without scrolling.
- Park background entertainment windows such as Netflix, Hulu, or social games (FarmVille) on the iPad while working.
- Edit an HTML page on one monitor while viewing the rendered web page on the iPad.
- Play Flash movies and videos on your iPad in bed or on the couch and avoid the hassle of transferring or converting.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, and later
- MAC OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and later
1. Download Splashtop Wired XDisplay (the app)
2. Download and run the FREE Splashtop Wired XDisplay Agent on your MAC or PC at http://www.splashtop.com/wiredxdisplay
3. Connect your iPhone to MAC or PC using a lightning or 30 pin cable
You’ll then be able to securely stream content from your computer to your iDevice at 60 fps. Splashtop Wired XDisplay works in both portrait and landscape orientations, and you’re able to choose the position of your extended display.